LHS Services design and develop training courses suitable for management, supervisors, operators and riggers of all lifting equipment in general industry. The training is provided by a qualified Vetch trainer and trained accident investor using Tap–Root as the world’s leading accident Investigation Company. The course tutor has 40 years’ experience and brings his lifetime of knowledge that is passed on to the trainee. All training courses come with technical backup and assistance when the trainee returns to work.
- In the area of Lifting Equipment there are 3 main training courses titles:
- Overhead Cranes
- Truck Mounted Cranes
- Safe Slinging and Rigging
- The Training covers operator’s novices and experienced users of lifting equipment and includes ten individual modules with assessment forms covering each module.
- The training includes class room and on site hands on with the equipment throughout the facility. It also includes technical documentation, videos, samples of failed and certified lifting equipment and tackle including crane remote controls and commination radios.
- The training begins with an accident investigation covering all aspects of a real time incident, 3 people are involved in an operational life and death situation. The trainees form part of the investigation team and later the jury covering all legal aspects of the case.
- The training includes
- Applicable legislation
- Planning The Job
- Risk Assessment
- Lifting Equipment and its Storage
- The LOAD Itself
- Attaching the Load
- Sling Angles
- Lifting Equipment
- Shutdown Procedure
- Trainee assessments are carried out through the Questions and Answers modules and hands on exercises while operating the crane systems etc.
Safety inspection, certification and calibration of materials handling and safety equipment is Lifting and Handling Services speciality. Contact us for technical and legal advice on +35345 868342 (email: email@example.com) or visit our download section.